Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope everyone had a great holiday!!

We had a great day with my family!

(I think this might be our first couple picture since our wedding!)

Kenzie loves her Ella!

We tried a cousin picture...

Jeannine was a little apprehensive....Emily & I thought it was a good idea! :)

I think they turned out well....
(the second picture I had to steal from Emily....I cut my poor daughter out of my pictures! The first picture I took all you could see was her dress! I think I was in such a hurry trying to get a picture of 6 kids 6 and under!)



Ella being Ella :)

My loves! :)





My sweet grandparents



Brayden just chillin before heading home!

We have so much to be thankful for!! :)

1 comment:

ji said...

Is Levi one of your "loves"? He's in the picture! lol. :)