Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012 So Far

So far 2012 has been good to us :)
We haven't been up to much!


Jeff started at a different job so he's been working about 60 hour weeks so Kenize & I have have had a lot of mommy/daughter time and we've been missing daddy!!


Kenzie has been busy playing with all her new toys from Christmas!! :)


Jeff's sisters' bought Kenzie the V-Tech Innotab....she loves it!
Jeff & I really need to buy rechargeable batteries b/c this girl goes through batteries like there's no tomorrow with this thing! :)





Kenzie and I have also been playing a lot of games!! She got 3 new games for Christmas and I must say I really enjoy playing them! :)



Not sure what to even say about this...hehehe
...or this...
Last week we had very nice (for January) weather!!









I couldn't believe we went for a bike ride in January in NY....that's unheard of! :)
We have also had many play dates with BFF Abbie...this is a blog post in itself!!


These two have become inseparable this past month or so!


They use to fight a lot (and their fights were vicious at times!)....but lately they really have become such good friends! Kenzie is constantly asking for Abbie to come over! Abbie will cry at church if Kenzie is not there....Kenzie cried when Abbie couldn't come to story time at the library and through her sobs she would say "but I love Abbie, I want her to come" hehe :)




And they have also been a little devious t/g....


Example: Jeff took Abbie and Kenzie to open bounce the other day (by himself) and afterwards he took them to Wegmans for lunch and to pick up a few groceries.
Well...they decided to run around, hug each other until they fell and chant "Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie" in the store! I guess Jeff was a little "grumpy" (Kenzie's words!) b/c he told them to behave and Abbie goes to Kenzie "Come on Kenzie, just ignore him!!"




They are so cute, but so naughty sometimes too! :)







Kenzie has a had the "post Christmas blues" hehe...she has prayed for it to be Christmas Eve, she's prayed for Jingle our elf to come back and the other day I found her doing this....


....I wasn't sure what she was doing at first but she told me she was flying in Santa's sleigh (the chair being the sleigh and the stroller being Rudolph! :)


And I'll wrap this post up with pictures of sleeping Kenzie just b/c she's cute :)






No comments: