Saturday, January 7, 2012

Disney on Ice

Today Jeannine & I took the girls to Disney on Ice...thanks to my brother & sister in law, who bought the girls the tickets!! :) They were all VERY excited!!


Kenzie woke up this morning and told Jeff that today she's going to see princesses! :)

When Kenzie saw the very girly/princessy/sparkly outfit I picked out for her she said "oh wow!" haha...Sleeping Beauty shirt, ballerina/princess skirt, and sparkly tights...I knew she'd love it! :)

All 4 of the girls loved it!!

When I asked Kenzie what her favorite part was she listed all the princesses but I think her favorite was Jasmine & Aladdin! My favorite was the Lion King! :)


Rapunzel & Flinn....






Snow White....I wish the pictures weren't so dark!

Even Pups came along! :) (surprise, surprise! hehe)





Afterwards the girls really wanted to pick out a toy from the venders at the show but Jeannine & I had a brilliant idea....instead of buying them a WAY overpriced toy, we took them to the Disney store after to pick out something little!!! Seriously, same exact toys and 1/2 the price!! :)

2 comments:

Justine said...

Looks like such a fun/girlie day! Esp since she got to enjoy with her cousins!

Emily said...

We are so glad they enjoyed the show! Great pics!