Sunday, January 29, 2012

Weekend

We had a nice weekend! :)

I was planning on making Friday night a movie night but our little party pooper decided to fall asleep at 6:30! But Jeff & I took advantage and he picked up take out on the way home from work and we ate a quiet dinner (haddock parm! Yum!) while the little one slept! :)

On Saturday Jeff & I took Kenzie to open gym at a local gymnastics place!

She loved it....and we loved watching her!
On the 4th Saturday of each month, 1-4 year olds and their parents get to have free range of the gym for an hour....all for $5! :)






This morning before church....

notice the braids again?

I think this week she had a braid everyday! She asks for them and I love them b/c they keep her hair from getting all tangled! Win-win situation!



After church today Justine & Tati came over to visit!

Kenzie was very excited and showed off quite a bit! :)

These were the only somewhat good pictures I took of the 2....




Apparently, Kenzie had too much fun....

and was sleeping by 6:30!

Let's hope this doesn't mean she's up before 6 tomorrow morn! :)

No comments: