Friday, July 20, 2012

Long Beach Island {part 2}

Like the day before Kenzie woke up asking to go to the beach right away! :)
We started the day playing and swimming....

An ice cream truck came by the house every 5 minutes....
so we had two cute little girls asking for ice cream pretty much every 5 minutes! :)
After the beach we went back to the beach house for a seafood lunch!  
It was so yummmy! I should of taken a picture of it!  
We had clams, shrimp, mussels, corn on the cob....I'm hungry just thinking of it! :)
After lunch and going back to the beach for a bit, Jeff & I took Kenzie back to Fantasy Island for a little bit since she had so much fun on the rides the night before! :)  



Since I'm preggo, I wasn't allowed on any of the rides! 
I had to laugh when Jeff took Kennie on the teacups....I could barely see Kennie on the ride so it pretty much looked like a grown man riding the teacups by himself! :)


After, we went back to the beach to take some pictures....
I love this one!



Kenzie took this picture....
(24 weeks)

1 comment:

Justine said...

Looks like you guys had a great vaca! The pic of Jeff in the teacup is hilarious!