Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Jem Jar

A month or two ago I started a jem jar with Kenzie.
Kenzie was very excited to get started!
We gave Kenzie jems for good behavior....which doesn't work all the time but it's still fun! :)
I was hoping it would stop her from sleeping with us...it didn't, but there is always next time around, right? 
Here she is proudly showing off her full jem jar! :)  

As her prize for filling her jar she could pick something fun to do! 
She picked the playground with her bff! :)



 Right before she started spinning uncontrollably...these things are so crazy!
 Better idea....spin the puppies instead! :)

 They both needed to be rescued after climbing...hehe!

 It's crazy to think in a month or so she'll be playing on this playground without her mama close by! :(
I still can't believe our baby will be in Pre-k!!  

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love it! I have one in my classroom with beads made from glass. They get so excited when they hear it drop in! I need one for Brayden!!!! LOL!