Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pictures

For my birthday last month Jeff bought me a new (to me) camera!!  It actually use to be my sister's so I'm somewhat familiar with it....I love it! :)  
So I've been having fun with my new toy! :)
Plus I have a cute little model to help me learn my new camera and in 3 months I'll have another pretty little princess to take pictures of! 

So here are some pictures from the last few weeks! 
 After swimming at the high school a few weeks ago, she fell asleep at 6:15!!!  
 Kenzie's "dog" she created! So cute, right?

 The night before I took this picture, Kenzie fell asleep with wet braids...her hair looked so pretty after, I had to take a pic!


 Busy concentrating during our "school" time
 love her drawings!!
 I had to take a picture of her 2 ringlets on the bottom on each braid! 
 All ready for open swim...


 Puppy dogs had to watch Kennie play with her Innotab! :)


1 comment:

Emily said...

Her hair is amazing!!! I love her artwork too:)