Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kenzie's 4th Birthday Party

Last Saturday we had Kenzie's party!  
It was a teeny tiny party but Kenzie thought it was perfect!:)  
I had planned a few months back to have her party at Chuck E Cheese...I was so excited to tell Makenzie about her party, but to my surprise she did NOT want it at Chuck E Cheese!  I was trying to convince her to  change her mind but she was not having it...maybe next year?  

We had a few guests over at my sister's house.   
 We played games....
Pin the tail on the donkey....
 (this was Kennie's favorite)
 Egg on a spoon races....
(just for the record Kenzie did not like this game.  I think it was b/c she came in last.  She informed me later that she never wants to play this game again at her next party and if Josie has a party! hehe)



 Musical Chairs....

 Slowly the "losers" gathered on the steps to watch Sophie & Ella :)  Kenzie & Abbie were not too happy about getting out of the game so quickly! 
 Balloon pop game....whoever popped the balloon with the heart sticker inside won! :)
 Present time! :)



 These handsome little men were there too....
 (just a lot harder to get pictures of 2 year olds! )  

 Cake time....
We bought Kenzie a ice cream cake this year and she was so excited about it! :)  

 (She got a little weird while we were singing to her...hehe)

 After the cake and presents the party turned into a pool party! :)  
 Going through the goodie bags...
The kids loved their funny glasses! :) 

When I see Abbie with the glasses on I can't help but think of the old 6 Flags commercial with that old dancing man...if you don't remember it then search it on youtube! :)
 Kenzie had so much fun!  :)  
I still can't believe we have a 4 year old!!

1 comment:

Justine said...

Such a fun day! I could watch our crazy kiddos play all day long!