Friday, August 31, 2012

NY State Fair

On Thursday we drove up to Syracuse for the NY State Fair!  
I think Kenzie inherited my love the fair b/c she was so excited and did not want to go home!  
I, on the other hand was more than ready to leave....my back was killing me, it was hot and I was tired!  I was a trooper though and stayed a little longer than I wanted to b/c Kenzie wanted to see more animals and ride more rides! :)




 I may be biased but I think she was the cutest cow in the cow building! :)

 We met up with Scott, Emily & Brayden for a few hours! :)

 Kenzie was very excited to hold a baby chic!  It's crazy b/c I remember being excited to hold baby chics at the fair too! :)
 Kenzie loved riding the rides!  
It was so cute....on some of the rides she really thought she was making the horses/cars move.  
She told me she couldn't wave to me b/c she had to watch where she was going!  
And on some other rides she was being a clown and looking at us from the corner of her eye and saying "I'm keeping my eye on you guys!".  

 When I asked Kenzie what her favorite part was she quickly told me it was the petting zoo!  
And, if I remember correctly this was her favorite part last year too! :)
She loved being able to feed all the animals....but she was a little bummed when the zebra wasn't hungry! 


 Right before leaving we went back to the dairy building to get another chocolate milk (my favorite recently!) and Kenzie insisted on riding the baby cows!  She looked so old (it didn't help there was a 9 month baby on right before her) but she had fun! :)
Next year I will get to introduce Josie to the state fair! :)

No comments: