Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August Wrap Up

I can't believe it's September...and I really can't believe tomorrow our baby starts school!!  
Although I'm very excited for fall (and the arrival of our 2nd princess) it's always sad to see summer go!  

Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks... 
 she organized her toys...
 a few weeks ago we took Kenzie to Cole Park...


 Lately she's been complaining about her curls (or as she calls them "turls")...I love her frizzes and curls so much and it makes me so sad that she dislikes them! 

The other night I noticed she fell asleep with her hand inside her Cuddle Cuddle Uppet! :)  
Too cute!
 Lookin cute after church...

 She wasn't very happy that I followed her with my camera!
She's such a stinker!
 ....a little better, at least she put on a fake smile! :)

Happy September! :) 
 Gotta go get Kenzie's backpack and outfit ready for the first day of school tomorrow...tear! 

1 comment:

Justine said...

I hope Kenzie's first day was super fun! Tati has the same purple horse tee! Soon hand me downs of Tati's will be all the same clothes Kenzie already had! lol!