Thursday, September 6, 2012

Labor Day

We started out our Labor Day at the annual Labor Day Parade!  :)  
Kenzie & I met the girls & Levi there and boy were they excited!   They have been in Hilton Head for 2 weeks so everyone was veryyy excited to see one another!  So cute!  Levi kept on giving Kenzie hugs and wouldn't let go...what a sweetie!  
After the parade Justine and Tati came over and we all went to the Labor Day Picnic!  
We ate some yummy chicken and walked around enjoying the festivities!

At first Kenzie did not want her face painted....but when she realized her bff Sophie painted her whole face to look like a tiger, Kenzie suddenly changed her mind!  

 2 cute little tiger cubs! :)  
Makenzie just adores Sophie...yesterday while driving we were talking about lunch and I told Kenzie she was going to have a ham sandwich for lunch the next day at school.  Kenzie told me that she doesn't like ham, but then quickly asked "Does Sophie like ham?"  I said yes (of course!) she loves ham...and what do ya know!?!  Kenzie suddenly loves ham too! :)  
After the bouncy slide Kenzie told me that it was good that no other kids were on the slide b/c they might have thought she was a real tiger and would have been scared! :) 

 This was the only picture I have of Tati and Kennie...
(Tati was a little upset that the clown left early and she wasn't able to get a balloon animal! :)
 We were very happy that Daddy left work early to spend some of the day with us!  :) 
He had so much fun with us that he completely missed his conference call later on in the day!  
Sorry daddy! :)
 (Growling tigers!)

Later on Kenzie & I went over to my sister's house to enjoy some fireworks! :)  
It was a great way to end the summer! 

1 comment:

Justine said...

I'm catching up on blogs on my lunch break and I thought this post was from her blog at first...lol! I was very sweet of u to say Tati was a little sad...I will set the record straight however she was being a brat! The pic is really cute tho and funny. We both had a great time visiting with you guys! hopefully frog pond is up next!