Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Phone Pics!

With 600+ pictures on my phone, I realize I really need to post them and then delete some!   
I take a lot of pics on my phone, mostly to send to Jeff throughout the day, but some are too cute not to share! :)

 Showing off her manicure....
 Helping Grammy wash her car...

 Showing off her new horse shirt daddy bought her! :)

 At Frog Pond (this is right before the goat started eating her hair....hehe)

 Baking with her new Easy Bake Oven....thanks Titi!

 She loves shopping at Price Chopper and getting "her own" groceries!

 Posing with the 59th St. bridge in the back


 PJ party at the library...
 The girls found a toad and were on a mission to capture it!  
2 hours later they finally caught it....eww!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Great pics! Love her in purple!