Sunday, September 23, 2012

1st Day of Fall

Since yesterday was the first official day of fall I decided to do a fall craft with Kenzie.  
(I'm trying to do as many fun things with Kenzie as possible now before Josie comes! :)

I didn't know what we were going to make but I knew there had to be some sort of craft to make with leaves so we first went on a leaf hunt....




 And with the help of Pinterest we painted our leaves and stamped them to make "fallish" trees! :)  
 Kenzie had so much fun which made this mama happy! :)
 Just a cute shot of her real smile :)
Happy Fall! 

4 comments:

Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nataly said...

Love her smile =) And I love pinterest too! I have a board just for kids crafts!

Justine said...

I love fall! Looks like u girls had fun! Love the last two pics of Kenzie!

Emily said...

Happy Fall! Love that shirt!