Monday, September 17, 2012

Our Week

Last week was Kenzie's first full week of school!  I think it's safe to say she loves it!  
Monday was the first day riding the bus to school.  I was a little nervous, which was silly because she didn't give me any problems getting on!  She loves the bus and is actually disappointed when I take her in some days! hehe....she even told me not to walk to her all the way to the bus, she can do it herself! :)

Some pictures before school...
 She loves to play with our neighbors puppy before the bus comes! 

 I love hearing stories about school (even though she tells me very little)!  
So far I've gathered this about school:

*She cried on the playground the other day and went to the nurse for ice! :) 
*She plays with a girl with a purple hair tie (doesn't know her name yet)
*One day she came home and said she walked around the playground by herself b/c no one played with her ....so sad!
*The next day she came off the bus and the first thing she said was that a girl played with her on the playground....yay!
*A boy in her class does not listen to the teacher and does not sit "criss cross applesauce"
*The teacher will say "When I talk..." and the kids say "We listen".....Kenzie will say this at home too! :)
*Today she told me "s makes a ssss sound, like in September"

 (I wish I had her hair!)
Not sure where this bad mood came from...moments later she burst out in tears because she doesn't have a pet!  Random!  Luckily, she got over it quickly and was ready for school! :)
 Also, this past week I got hooked on Istagram! :)  
Over the weekend, Kenzie & I took Jeff to work and enjoyed some Dunkin Donuts!  Yum! :)
We enjoyed the beautiful fall weather!
And more importantly, we enjoyed Daddy on Sunday because he finally had a day off! Yippie!!  First time in over 3 weeks, yuck!  Kenzie was soooo excited when I told her Daddy wasn't going to work! So cute!
We ended the weekend watching E.T. in bed!  
Kenzie refused to let me turn it off even though she hid under her blanket during most of the movie! :)
And.........I'm 34 weeks now!  Woo-hoo!  
6 weeks (or less) until we meet our little Josie Marie! 
We can't wait! 

1 comment:

Emily said...

You have to be one of the cutest prego people I know! So glad Kenzie transitioned well into Pre-K. She is such a smart girl! See you soon!