Friday, September 7, 2012

Meet the Teacher!

On Wednesday we went to meet Kenzie's teacher!  
School around here started on Wed. but for Pre K and Kindergarten students they had a  little orientation on Wed.  and their first day was Thursday!  I definitely think the 1/2 hour in the class room, meeting her very nice teacher and teaching assistant and playing with some of the toys helped Kenzie feel better about starting school the next day!  

I wanted to take a picture or two before leaving and this girl decided to give me a little modeling session....
Seriously, all these poses were completely her idea!
I was ready to leave and put my camera away and she wanted more pics! :)  
She even used her animal friends as props and switched them during our little session! 





 (this one cracks me up!)