Sunday, May 19, 2013

7 months old

My little babe is 7 months old...closer to 1 than a newborn!  
It has been a big month for little Jo...
As you can see she now sits up! :)  
What a big girl! :)  It's so nice to plop her down and let her play with her toys! :)  
I think she likes the view from sitting up...she's a happy camper most of the time!
 Some things little 7 month JoJo is up to...
(besides looking adorable of course! hehe)
*loves bouncing in her jumperoo! She can realllly get that thing bouncing! :)
 *Wears 6-9 clothes

*Size 3 diapers
 *Takes 2 naps throughout the day...the first one she goes down around 9 and the second one around 1.

*Horrible night time sleeper....she was better as a newborn!  She is exhausted by 6...usually in bed by 5:30.  I know it's early and maybe she would sleep better if I kept her up longer, but from like 4 on she's so so so so cranky I just need to put her to bed for my sanity!  And then she's up every couple hours or so to nurse.  
I seriously am so use to her getting up so much it doesn't really phase me anymore.  :)
 *Not a fan of fruit...she tolerates veggies...huge fan of mama's milk! :)

*Gags on bananas...I thought every baby likes bananas!  She actually does the best with peas!  
 *Likes to be outside...loves going for walks!
 *Finally not sleeping in the Rock 'N Play sleeper...she's now in a Pack 'N Play.  :)  
She was great with the switch!
 *Loves her daddy!  Will get the biggest smile on her face and kick her feet when she sees him. 
Melt. My. Heart! :)
 *I know this will embarrass her later but...this girl has the stinkiest toots ever!! :) Poor babe!
 *LOVES big sister! :)

We love you Josie Marie!