Monday, May 13, 2013

First Weeks of May

The first couple weeks of May have been beautiful!!  
Almost 2 weeks of pure sunshine! Finally!  
We got out some spring clothes and soaked up some much needed sun!  

We also celebrated Jeff's birthday a couple Fridays ago!  
We went out to Applebee's for lunch while Kenzie was at school and my mom watched Josie!
We enjoyed our little date and daddy got crazy and ordered a strawberry daiquiri ..mucho sized!  
I'm not so crazy....I ordered a diet coke! :)
We came home and had frozen peanut butter cheesecake (that Kenzie and I made the night before) ....Yum!
Kenzie was so excited for Jeff's birthday..she's too sweet!
We love you daddy....and we're so lucky to have you! xoxo :)


 I didn't realize it 'til after Kennie pointed it out, they actually matched....
both are wearing sea creatures! :)



 This face gets me every time....
....but don't worry she was back to her happy self in no time! :)
 When did Kennie turn into a teenager?!?!
Doesn't she look like she's 4 going on 14 in this picture???

 Our little model...
 fyi...I did not pose her for any of these pictures! :)

 pretty girls in red :)

 oh my gosh....look at her! :)  
I just want to wake her up right now to kiss those cheeks! 

1 comment:

Justine said...

Cute pics! Beautiful girls! Can't wait to see you all again! Happy belated birthday to Jeff!