Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Wrap Up {in pictures}

This post a little random mish mosh of April! 

The other day I Youtube'd easy hairstyles for kids.....
Kenzie wants braids almost everyday so I was looking for something to switch it up.
I found the french twist...
 We baked with our Easy Bake Oven :)

Someone flashed mommy a big gummy smile when I was trying to get a picture of her skin...
You can't see it in the pic but she had a little rash on her forehead....I wasn't even trying to get her to smile at the camera! :)
 I came out of my room one day to Makenzie hiding in Josie's carseat....
I was nursing Josie and Makenzie was scared to be alone so she hid in the carseat!
 Napping after an afternoon stroll....
 I love this little guy....
Kenzie got this thing in her Easter basket and it's just the cutest thing ever! 
 Josie has turned in to Makenzie's personal doll she can dress up and accessorize...


 Being cute....







Happy May!! :)

No comments: