Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Eggs & Breakfast with the Easter Bunny

To keep with tradition we painted eggs before Easter...
this year we painted them a couple days before Easter and it was so much more fun!
I think it was last year when I almost forgot to paint eggs so we crammed it in Saturday night right before bed.  This year I boiled the eggs early and waited until Jo was sleeping and then I helped Kennie decorate them!  




She made a "mom" egg for me! :)

Next year I need to find a new egg dye kit...the pink, yellow and orange were useless!  
but we did end up with some pretty blues and greens...
I had planned on taking the girls to the mall to see the Easter Bunny but with the stomach bug invading our house the week before Easter I decided to skip it this year...
but Kenzie did get to see the bunny this year at breakfast! :)  
and I got a picture of both girls with him! :)
Kenzie was just as satisfied with this bunny so I'm happy we opted for breakfast instead of the mall....
saved time & money! :)

Josie wore the same outfit Kenzie wore when she first met the Easter Bunny! :)

No comments: