Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Swings & Ice Cream

I love the first few days of nice weather in the spring!
It's so refreshing! 
Today it was so nice outside...
After Kenzie got home from school the girls and I walked to the ball flats to swing! :)  
Unfortunately, the playground was taken down a few years back but they still have swings...
you would have thought I took Kenzie to Disney World...she was so excited! 
It's the little things! :)

This was Josie's first time on a swing...
 She loved it...despite the serious face! :)

 There were 3 other kids Kenzie knew from school and the library.
She ran around and played with them while I swung Jo! 
I love that Makenzie has friends now! 
So cute!


Just to prove that Josie enjoyed the swing...
a smile! :)
Kennie and I ended the day at Sprinkles for our first ice cream of the season! 
Yum! :)
She kept on thanking me for the ice cream! 
Love her!

No comments: