Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy (belated) Easter!
We had a nice & quiet day...
 We started out going through the baskets that the Easter bunny left...
...and finding the eggs that he hid! :)
Josie liked her first Easter basket....






my cute little bunnies...
Kennie loves Pete the Cat!
Very excited to get gum in her basket for the first time! :)

I couldn't help myself...I had to get a picture of this cute little bunny on her fanny! :)
After breakfast, baskets and eggs we headed out to church...

 I was super excited when I found these matching dresses! :)  




 After church Jeff, the girls and I went out to Cracker Barrel for lunch! :)
It started nice...but the quiet, relaxing day quickly ended when Josie decided to go crazy at the table! 
I had to bring her to the bathroom to try to nurse her, but she was distracted every time a toilet flushed...so finally I gave up!  I thought maybe she'd be better at the table, but no!  
Jeff quickly ate his meal and then took a screaming baby out to the car. 
I stayed and finished my meal with Makenzie who informed me that "Josie ruined Easter!".
Not the lunch I had hoped for, but sums up our life right now! :)

Later Kenzie & Daddy played a game of catch (indoors since it was pouring outside!)....

One last note...remember when your mom always said "you're going to get a stomachache eating all that chocolate!!" ??  Well....it's true...to much candy can make you sick!
Just ask Kenzie :)  
Or ask me...I woke up to puke alllll over me in the middle of the night.
Gross.  
Note to self...next Easter do not let her eat that much candy....or do not let her sleep in my bed after eating that much candy :)

No comments: