Friday, June 28, 2013

8 months

Last week Josie turned 8 months! 
Yes, I know only 4 more months until we are celebrating her 1st birthday! 
All of a sudden she seems so old to me....
This is what Josie Marie is up to these days...
*Crawling!  She just started crawling in the past few days (around June 22...for my record).  It started out a funny little crawl with her two hands, one knee and one foot on the floor.  Now it's getting more like a typical crawl!
*Just started (within the last 2 days) pulling herself up to a standing positition!!  I was quite surprised yesterday when I went in our room to check on her (she was suppose to be sleeping!) and she was standing in the Pack 'n Play!!!  She flashed me that cute little smile like she was so proud of herself!  :)

*Wearing 6-9 month & 6-12 month clothes
*Size 3 diaper
*Getting better eating baby food...she still perfers veggies!  Weird, I know!  :) 

*Better at the bottle.  I just started a p/t job and Jeff has been giving her a bottle and she's been taking it like a champ!  The other day she drank 10 ounces! 
*Perfers to sit on the floor and play with her toys all around her rather than be in a bouncy chair or anything else...she still likes her jumperoo though!

*Loves bathtime
*Still a HORRIBLE sleeper.  I don't even feel like typing her sleeping issues! Lets just say she's lucky she's so stinkin' cute!! :) 
*Although she's bad at night she is a pretty good napper throughout the day.  She usually takes her first around 9-9:30 and her second nap around 1:30-2 and will sleep around 1 1/2 each time. 

*Loves her sissy.....Makenzie can get her to laugh so hard! It's so cute! :) 

*Loves being outside!

No comments: