Saturday, June 29, 2013

June!

June, are you really over?!?!
This month flew by!  We have officially started summer!
And if the rain would finally stop we could actually get to enjoy it!  

June in a nutshell....

*I started a new job...working part time at our village library.  It's great! About 20 hours a week and a 3 minute walking commute! Doesn't get much better than that!  So far I really like it...my coworkers are great and all the patrons are so sweet!  And Kenzie thinks it's so cool that I work there! :)  

*We worked both of our schedules out so Jeff's with the girls when I'm at work. This is his first time being with both girls alone for longer than an hour or so.  He's been loving it!  Josie has been a great little babe for him and finally taking the bottle! :)  Makenzie loves being home with daddy too!

*Jeff took the girls (and Abbie) to a new petting zoo nearby the other day!  He's so brave!  :)

*I celebrated my 30th birthday!  Woa!  I have no idea how I'm 30 already...I remember being in college and thinking 30 was so old! haha!  

*We went to a teddy bear picnic at the story time!

*Celebrated Father's Day!  Jeff had to work all day long...yuck!  Kenzie spent all day making him a sign and we had to wait outside and hold it up for when he came home! lol...it was too cute! He's such a good daddy so the sign was well deserved! :)  

*Kenzie started a new class at church and has been loving it! We figured it was time for her to say goodbye to the 2 and 3 year old room since she is almost 5! :)  

*Jeff went to Queens for a golf outing (on my birthday!!) I just had to mention that! :) hehe...I don't think I will let him live that down anytime soon!  hehe JK love you! xoxo To his defense he didn't leave until night time so it wasn't too bad! :)

And here are some pictures! :)

2nd time I found Kenzie sleeping with her hand in the cuddle cuddle uppet! :)
 Someone mastered the crawl...


 I could just eat her all. day. long.
 this one too! :) {sometimes}





 I'm not looking for any pets but this dog has to be one of my favorites! If his owner asked me to adopt this little dog I wouldn't be able to refuse!  Luckily, the owner has no intention of asking! haha!
 Teddy bear picnic with Abbie! :)

No comments: