Sunday, June 30, 2013

Instagram {June}

A few weeks back we had to take baby Jo to the doctor for an abscess!  
This was her 3rd abscess so I took her to see her peditrician to see what he had to say.  
Well...after waiting over an hour in the exam room he told us we had to go to the surgical clinic to have it drained...but since he made us wait so long the clinic was closed so we had to go over to the ER! 
After 5 more hours poor babe had it lanced, drained and packed!  
They sent us home with antibiotic and thankfully it didn't have to be repacked like sissy's had to be!  
It's healed and thankfully no more abscesses have appeared! 

This girl cracks me up...seriously, she says the cutest things!
Apparently, I say "f.y.i" a lot because she now says it all the time....
but she says it her own 4 year old way which sounds like "wifi e"! 
So throughout the day I'll hear...
"wifi e, Josie fell over"
"wifi e, I'm sitting there"
"wifi e, I'm hungry"

 Celebrating Makenzie's summer birthday in school! :)
She picked out cupcakes to bring to her class!





 Our little graduate! :)
 At the teddy bear picnic...dressed like it was winter!
My mom said it was chilly outside so I dressed her according to what my mom said.
My mom was wrong...it was so hot! 
Poor girl started to melt.  
 Lovin' the pool....


 How cute are her little teeth?
 This girl does. not. sleep.  
I think i took this picture at midnight a week or so ago.

No comments: