Wednesday, October 30, 2013

12 Months!

I can't believe this is my last monthly post!!
It truly feels as if I just started them!

Well anyway, here is our little JoJo at 12 months....

Lets start of with the big news first!!
*Almost sleeping through the night!! Woohoo!!  A few weeks ago I had enough.  I was tired and cranky and coffee wouldn't even work for me!  So a night of getting up like 6 times to nurse an almost one year old I decided it was time to let her cry it out.  And boy did she cry it out!  She was up for an hour and 45 minutes screaming and then for another 45 minutes screaming!  I was not giving in though!  The next night was a tad better and the next a little better...It's been about 3 weeks now.  She still gets up a couple times a night and cries but I do not nurse her throughout the night anymore (with the expection of a couple nights ago...I must have been sleepy b/c I didn't realize I had taken her out of the crib and was nursing her until a few minutes go by and I fully woke up!  Sneaky baby got a midnight nursing session! haha).  
*Walking everywhere, no more crawling for this girl!
*Waves bye bye, claps, and "dances" 
*Loves her blankie!
*Wears size 12 month & some 18 month clothes
*Size 3 diaper

*Jeff gave her a bottle of whole milk a few days after her birthday and she did well!  So as of now (10/30) she is only drinking whole milk bottles and nursing if I'm home.  Slowly, we will wean her down even more to eventually no more nursing/bottles soon!

*Loves waiting outside for sissy and gets so excited when she sees her bus!

*Points to everything she wants! So cute!

 We LOVE you so much Jo Jo Marie!!!! :)

No comments: