Saturday, October 26, 2013

Josie's 1st Birthday!!!

Our baby is O-N-E! 
Saturday was little Josie Marie's 1st birthday!
This past year flew by!  
I seriously can't believe how quickly babies grow! 
It makes me sad!  
We had her party on her actual birthday.  
I personally like having her actual birthday and her party separate but we can't be picky, can we?!? :)  

We had her party at my sister's house.  We had family from Syracuse and New Jersey come!  And Justine and Tati made the trip from Goshen! :)  

Here is our little party girl....

Opening presents...
Time to sing! 
Love this picture! :)
Enjoying her first cupcake!!! :)
Feeling it out....
Tasting it...
Yup, I think she likes it! :)


Jo Jo and Abuelo (Jeff's Grandpa)
Cousin Drake had a little too much fun! :)


We love you so much Josie!
We can't wait to watch you grow some more!!! 

1 comment:

Justine said...

What a great day!! Love you Josie!!