Thursday, January 23, 2014

15 Months

Jo Jo turned 15 months on the 19th! 
Just a quick little update on our little baby! :)

She is turning into a toddler more everyday...and less like a baby!
She still takes 2 good naps everyday...but will not sleep through the night! Ugh!  

She has turned into an amazing eater!  This girl will eat anything! 
Tuna with relish, tomato soup, any kind of vegetable, beef stew...you name it Jo Jo will eat it! :)  
What a change from last year at this time when she refused to drink from a bottle! Little stinker! 
She still nurses (which I believe is the reason she does not sleep through the night).  She will wake up and when I get up to calm her down she will point to the bed to nurse!  I know she wont nurse too much longer so for now I guess I can go another month or so without sleep!  I've already gone 15 months...what's another month?! :)

She has 4 bottom teeth and 2 teeth on top.  Although I think 2 more teeth are about to make their appearance any day now!  She has been a drooling monster! 

She says "da da" and "ma ma" but she usually calls me "ba ba".  She will say "shh" and put her finger to her mouth and blow kisses by putting her finger in her mouth and then saying "muahhh".  So cute!  

Some of her favorite things: Facetime with Daddy, Baby Einstein, food, blankie, books, cousin Levi, and teasing sissy! :)
She loves to wear sissy's boots around the house! :)  





 This is the face she makes when I ask her to smile :)
 Cute Jo Jo story:
Today she was drinking water out of her sippy cup and some spilled on the floor.  
She ran out of the room and grabbed (a lot) of toilet paper which she brought back to the living room to clean up her mess!  
So cute!!

No comments: