Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pictures! :)

I was going through some old pictures and I realized I never posted them on the blog! 
So here are some pictures from the past month or so...

I love this picture of the girls!  
This was my back up Christmas card picture if I couldn't get a good one of the girls!
 I seriously I can't get over how old Makenzie looks here!  
And...speaking of old she will be 5 1/2 next month!!  Whhhaat?
We just love her to pieces!  
 And of course it goes with out saying that we love this little redhead too! :) 
She's a little trouble maker...she teases her big sister all the time!!  
Jeff just said the other day that he does not remember Makenzie being so mischievous at this age!
I think it's the red hair! :)
Makenzie thought it was hilarious that she photobombed this picture! haha! 
 She actually left the bow in for a minute...but within seconds of this picture it was out!



 She loves phones and will always hold it up to her ear and call for "da da".  
So cute!


 ahhhh....I just want to eat her up! 

No comments: