Thursday, July 17, 2014

Just a fun day!

We had a fun day here at the Soto's residence!
We started the day at the library for story time.
Makenzie wanted the day off of summer camp so she came with us! 
It's hard to believe I started taking her to story time when she was Jo Jo's age and now she's almost 6!  
Time flies wayyyy to fast! 
As I was chasing Jo around the room and peeling her off other kids I thought how 
different they are at this age!
Kenzie wouldn't answer questions, she had to sit on my lap, she stayed with me....
Jo sat on other people's laps...tried to take the book away from Ms. Stacey (who was reading to the kids....) and had to hug every other child.... finally I had to bring Jo upstairs for a couple minutes while Kennie stayed to listen to the stories!
After the stories we went outside to for some water fun...
Kennie loved painting with water...


...and Jo had fun running around dumping water on herself! :)
After a change of clothes (for Jo) we went to Frog Pond...
Jeff is off for a few days (YAAAYY!)...so he was able to join us! 
He's starting a new job on Saturday so we are enjoying him around for the next couple days!


I love my little country gals! 
But the fun had to end...mommy had to go to work! :( 
That's where I'm blogging from right now....shh! :)

1 comment:

Justine said...

Sounds like a perfect day:) Blogging at work...lol!