Saturday, July 19, 2014

Twins, a special visit & pigtails! :)

Like my title? 
I couldn't think of anything better! :)
I love dressing the girls alike!  It's getting harder since in most stores Kennie wears the big girl sizes and Jo Jo wears the baby girl sizes...so I was excited to find these cute little outfits at TCP! :)
 Makenzie was trying to make Jo smile...
poor Jo.




Over the weekend we had some special visitors...
Justine and Tatiana came for the day!
We were so excited!  Kenzie seriously acted like it was Christmas morning when she woke up!  
She was so excited to play with Tati!
They came while Jo was sleeping so she woke up and was quite happy to have visitors!

 Jo immediately loved Tati and kept on sitting on her lap and giving her hugs! :)
Tati left her brush at our house and for the next day Jo carried the brush around saying Tati (although it sounds like Ella)!  
The girls played as Justine and I chatted!  :)
We had a great day filled with catching up, playing, swimming, Chinese food & ice cream! :)
 On Sunday I put the girls in pigtails for church...
I'm so excited Jo's hair is about the right length...I love pigtails!



1 comment:

Justine said...

Such a fun visit...mommy's night out and girls sleepover next time:) I was just thinking we both have green eyes and between us we have 3 brown-eyed girls, each with different hair colors!