Sunday, October 12, 2008

Friendly Pitbull for sale!


Today Jeff, Makenzie & I had a great day enjoying the perfect Fall weather with Jeff's family! Mika clearly must have been upset that we didn't include her because she acted out by creating a big hole in our wall! We have no idea how or why she would have done this but we think it's only fair that she explains this to our landlords! I guess 'our wall' can be added to the list of things she has destroyed...some of the other items include my i pod, Jeff's phone, remotes, shoes, our sofa, brand new Jordans, my watch, our landlord's dinner (yes...she even ate their spare ribs off their porch one night!) and the list goes on....

Did I say for sale?? I mean FREE!! hehe

3 comments:

Katherine said...

She clearly is acting out, cuz is no longer the center of attention!! Por little Mika :(

Emily said...

I think Mika is being framed. Has Makenzie been questioned about the damaged wall?


Uncle Scott

Nuance said...

Lol... dogs can be a pain, just now, my dog bit my laptop charger... so frustrating!!! How old is Mika? Mine is one and is a tiny mut (shih tzu/poodle)


By the way, this is Xio... worked in H&m with you guys... so happy for you guys. Your baby is one of the cutest babies I've seen. God bless her :-)