Friday, October 3, 2008

Feel better Daddy!

My tired & grumpy little baby...


Jeff has been sick for the last couple days so it seems like I have had Makenzie glued to my hip! Last night she would not let me put her down and my arms were exhausted! I put her in the Baby Bjorn and had to walk her around the apartment until she fell asleep...I wanted to sit down to read blogs but I had to stay in motion to keep the princess happy. After what seemed like hours she finally fell asleep. It's hard to tackle her "fussy hours" by myself!

During the day she is a different baby...so happy & smiley!

(I know my eyes are closed-I just like the pic of Makenzie!)

3 comments:

JMCS said...

Hi Keekee!

Thanks for the kind comment and I love your blog and Makenzie Faith is so beautiful. I am sorry that I have been so slow about getting back to you. I took a little break from the computer this weekend and I am just getting caught up on emails today.

It was funny, I saw your name and I said to myself "I know that name Keekee" where have I seen her? And then I remembered that you were Jeannine's sister. It is awesome to meet you and I see you are in Queens. My in-laws are on Long Island. Your baby girl is a princess and so sweet and adorable. I can't wait to check-in to read more about her. Take care my friend.

P.S. Hope Jeff is feeling better. The sickness is going around up here too.

Hugs,
Jonni

Unknown said...

I am in LOVE with those bows!! I love how they go with every outfit you dress Makenzie in!! She is so beautiful and I can't wait to meet her!! I miss you :(

Justine said...

love the pic of her passed out in half the bjorn...i can't tell u how many times tati slept like that!