Friday, November 13, 2009

Pictures & Stuff....

We have had a nice week....a nice day off in the middle of the week to spend some extra quality time with our baby girl (well not too much of a baby...she turned 15 months last week!) We've been up to the same old routine...but here are some pics from the past week or so...


Jeff took this picture one day when I was at work. She fell asleep watching Barney!

Being silly, sitting in her book basket! She LOVES books now! She will bring me book after book and sit on my lap to listen and of course I feel extremely guilty if I say no so I end up reading books all night....
Last Friday my mom and I were going out to dinner and I thought Kenzie looked absolutely adorable but of course I was unable to get a good picture of her! She was upset because I said we were going "bye bye" but I wasn't opening the door for her to leave!
In a little better mood... Just a cute picture..

Kenzie & her new toy box!!! Well actually this use to be my toy box when I was a kid. My Uncle Harry replaced the "K" with a "M" for Makenzie and made some nice improvements and Kenzie loves it!!! I love that I used it as a child and now Kenize is using it! So cool! Kenzie doesn't actually "get it" yet...I think she thinks it's a big step stool or something to climb on. I have yet to see her open it to get toys out...she'd rather bring her toys on top and play on it! I love how it looks in her room!! Thanks Uncle Harry!
Last weekend I went in to get Kenzie from her nap and found her like this....not exactly sure what happened....

Standing on her rocking horse...

This picture is for Tia, Titi and Abuela...she LOVES this Spanish book! She will just sit there and look at it...and she has me read it over and over again. It's in English with a few Spanish words but still Jeff laughs and thinks I "butcher" the Spanish language! At least Kenize likes it! :)

Just relaxing under the bathroom sink... haha

Kenzie's newest thing is to carry around her blankie in the blue pail. She carries it everywhere like it's her purse...too cute! She also will take her wipes and uses them as a step stool to reach things she's not suppose to be able to reach on her changing table! Naughty but cute! :)
Is it too early for Christmas jammies!?!? Dancing....

Looking out the window....

All her bath toys in her little duckie tub...



Sorry for this long post! I hope to post more frequently so the posts are not so long and random!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Also, we just wanted to say Congrats to my brother, Scott and my new sister-in-law Emily who got married last weekend in Niagara Falls!! We are so happy for you!!

1 comment:

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a great week! I love the polkadot pants and, no, it's not too early for Christmas PJs. I have mine on right now!

Hope you have a great weekend!