Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

I have been looking forward to Halloween since I bought Kenzie's costume back in August...and it was definitely just as fun as I anticipated the day to be with our little bumble bee!!
We started the day off trick-or-treating at the mall...My mom called telling us to dress Kenzie up and bring her down to the mall b/c there were a lot of kids trick-or-treating at the stores...and I'm so happy I did! It was a great way for her to warm up to trick-or-treating before the big night!
1st piece of candy!
How cute do my nieces look?


On a mission to collect more candy...

Our village has trick-or-treating hours from 5-8 so we were ready to go at 5! My sister has been telling me how our village looks like a scene from a movie on Halloween and it really does! This is our first year trick-or-treating here and we loved it! There were kids everywhere....people sitting outside waiting to give out candy...with hardly any cars driving around! It was great!
Kenzie had a great time! She learned quickly and knew exactly what to do at each house. She was almost like a machine...she got out of her buggy, walked to the houses, grabbed the candy and put it in her pumpkin and then was back in her buggy. She was very serious offering very few smiles, she knew she had a job to do and it was to get candy! :)
We really didn't go to that many houses...so I was surprised how much candy she ended up with!
Admiring her loot!

3 comments:

ji said...

Ahhh...such a cute post!! I wish Abbie was such a good trick-or-treater!! Maybe next year all the cousins can go together!! :)

Jodee said...

What an adorable costume! It looks like you guys had a blast! Cute pictures!

Justine said...

Looks like your busy bee had a blast:)