Monday, November 9, 2009

Professional pictures....

When I first saw the pictures on the screen, I wasn't a huge fan...maybe b/c I was a little stressed to choose a package (esp when the sales person was a little pushy!) but after we got them in the mail I was happy how they turned out! I'm excited we finally have a professional family picture of us!
I love this picture of Kenzie! The wicker chair was actually on a stand, about 3 feet off the ground! It made mommy & daddy a little nervous...esp since Kenzie was a little nervous. I thought she was going to jump off, but as soon as the photographer pulled out a Barney doll Kenzie relaxed and smiled!



4 comments:

Jodee said...

I love your new professional family pictures! The white wicker chair is the perfect prop!

Hope you have a great week!

Justine said...

So cute...family pics are not easy, but this one looks very natural!

Emily said...

They are beautiful!

Sam said...

OMG those pics. came out so great!. Extra bonus that makenzies wearing my outfit and shoes!! hehe-Sam