Monday, June 28, 2010

My Birthday!

Yesterday I turned 27!
I can't believe it....feels like yesterday I was celebrating my 21st!
I had a very nice day....
Started at church, came home for Kenzie's nap then headed out to an early dinner @ Tully's with Jeff, my mom and Kenzie then over to my sister's house for some cake!
Eyeing the lemon....
Not a fan....


Kenzie enjoying the cake!
She's definitely her mommy's daughter....she can just eat, eat and eat sweets! She's always the last to leave the table when eating cake! :)

3 comments:

Jodee said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a fun and relaxing day!

Justine said...

Sounds like a perfect birthday. Aww...I understand Kenzie, I was always the last out of 4 girls to leave the table! Life is all about the food, I'm glad she inherited that from you Keeks!

Emily said...

Love it!