Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer has started!

I noticed that it has been over a week since I've posted so I thought I would post some pictures! Summer has started so we've been playing outside, jumping in puddles, going on walks and so on...Ahh I love summer!!
Kenzie's concerned face b/c she just saw a bug on my chair...
Pointing to the bug...
Cooling off her little foot...

Showing me her "butterfly"....it was actually just a flower petal...





Potty....
Now that I'm home everyday I'm trying to be more consistent with potty training!
I'm not too sure how it's going....she understands what she has to do but she holds peepee and poopoo in until I break down and put a diaper on! Yesterday she said "no no potty" and brought me to her diapers! She tinkles a itty bitty bit in the potty but then waits until I put a diaper on and then lets it all out...I'm not too worried I think she'll get the hang of it soon! She's been going around in her birthday suit with only one accident on the floor/furniture so I'm pretty proud of her already!
Big hair...

3 comments:

Justine said...

Yay, summer! We have to do some outings t/g this summer. Kenzie is so gorgeous (I love her hair!) and sounds so grown up with new words and potty training!

Emily said...

So adorable! love the side pony!

Nataly said...

She is tooo cute! Which we all know! LoL Her hair looks gorgeous in the last few pics!