Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our Daily Walks....

Lately Kenzie & I have been going on quite a few short walks.
Sometimes she'll bring doggie along for the walk....



A lot of walks end in...
Ice cream!
Most of our walks end here...a little teeny tiny body of water. Pretty boring to me but Kenzie asks to come here all the time.
She loves to throw rocks in and watch the fish!
This day we brought Daddy along for our walk....
I think he finds our walks boring! Hehe
And he gets way too nervous with Kenzie around the water....even though I have a death grip hold on her!
He might not be invited on more walks with us! :)



Not too sure why, but Kenzie decided to get down on all fours and crawl back...
Today Kenzie brought her wagon...
Doggie #1, Doggie #2, Baby Doll & Blankie came along for our walk with us!


3 comments:

Emily said...

It's so nice that you take her out so much. She is going to be such a nature girl! Tell Kenz she can come and take Mika out for a walk anytime!

Justine said...

I love walks! cute pics:)

Julie said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! I am so glad Makenzie liked the bean tub. :) I am going to look into the book you suggested too. Thanks!!

I looked through some of your previous posts and just have to tell you that your little girl is BEAUTIFUL! I love, love, love her hair. And such cute dresses and bows! What a sweet family you have.