Monday, July 12, 2010

Today's Pics...

Today alone I took enough pictures to post so I've decided to post them now instead of letting them add up! I have many pictures on my computer waiting to be posted but have yet to do so! Today wasn't anything special.....just a typical summer day around here! Got up, went for a walk with Kenzie, lunch, nap, play date at my sister's house then home for dinner, bath & bed! Nothing too exciting but I did get some cute pictures!
*Notice Kenzie's huge hair in this pic....it gets out of control at times! :)
Kenzie standing in the water table...
Kenzie is a BIG fan of her cousins and talks about them allll the time! She usually just lists off their names and I have to tell her where each one is....
Kenzie: "O-Shoe" (Kenzie's way of saying Sophie)
Me: "At home"
Kenzie: "Ellie"
Me: "At home"
Kenzie: "Abbie"
Me: "At home"
And then it will continue with NeeNee, Grampy, Uncle Greg, and then she'll repeat in over and over again and sometimes will throw in Mazie & Bally (their dogs). Hehe...


Look...
NO DIAPER!
How cute is that fanny?!?
Putting on a show for us!


Relaxing in our bed watching Barney before bed....
Going on day 5 of NO potty accidents! And, this morning she woke up with a dry diaper!! Usually her diaper is pretty heavy in the AM so I was very surprised when I felt it!
I'm so proud of her! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love the big hair and the outdoor fun! I hope that Brayden and Levi will be as close as Abbie and Kenzie are! Love those girls!

MIGGY said...

Jeff your daughter is adorable, The pictures from her pool party to her lil walk are beautiful, I am so happy for you and your wife,Your a proud a daddy! Congratz to you and your wife.. keep in touch!