Sunday, July 11, 2010

Zoo

Today Jeff, Kenize & I met up with Justine and her little family for lunch then we went to the Binghamton zoo! The weather was beautiful....a little hot here and there, but it was not nearly as humid as it has been! We all had so much fun!


And, let me brag a little right now....it has now been 3 days without any potty accidents! Of course she wets her diaper throughout the night but other than that she has gone #1 & #2 in the potty every time! And, she has even stayed dry during her naps! I was a little skeptical about how she would do at the zoo today so we stopped by Babies R Us to buy a foldaway potty seat to take with us. We didn't have to worry she was great! There is nothing cuter than seeing her run around in her little Wonder Pets undies!! :)


Ok back to the zoo.....here are some pics!



Mommy's little monkey!
Looking at the leopard with daddy...

Striking a pose...
Waving @ daddy...

Taking a break to play...
Looking at Mr. Bear with Tatiana!
We came so close to having such a good day without any crying...while we were leaving we stopped by the goats so the girls could feed them. I was very excited to let Kenzie feed them herself-I figured she would love it! Apparently these goats were starving-they were so aggressive for some food! I couldn't even get the food from the machine without having a zoo worker hold the goats back! You would think that would give me a heads up and I wouldn't let Kenzie feed them-but no! Poor girl, I gave her some food that those monsters attacked her! Lol...I looked over when I heard her scream (very loudly) and I just saw her pink bow among thousands of goats! I had to push through the goats to get to her! haha...yeah, I exaggerated a bit! I felt bad, but it was so funny! Sorry Kenzie! :)

Here is a picture before incident...
Too much fun.....

1 comment:

Emily said...

So fun! What a cutie she is. Congrats on the potty training!