Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall Fun...

Last week Kenzie & I carved a pumpkin for the 1st time! She enjoyed helping me take the seeds out and popping out the pumpkin's face. She named her pumpkin "Baby Bop".

Playing with Abbie...
They found a ladybug and were glued to it for several minutes!
Playing outside on a beautiful fall day...
Today Kenzie and I attended story time at the library for the 1st time! It has been on my to do list since summer, yet every week I would forget all about it! I am so happy I took Kenzie....she had a lot of fun and we will definitely be going back soon!

Here she is with her craft she made....(a mouth...she glued the teeth on). She was very excited about it..it was the first thing she showed Daddy when he came home from work today! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

So adorable! Love that she is so crafty! Oh and love the leaves in the air pic...great camera:)