Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a great time trick-or-treating this year! Jeff's mom, sister, and nephew came up from NJ to go trick-or-treating with us! Our village has set trick-or-treating hours and this year for some reason it was on the 30th. Good thing it was b/c Halloween was very chilly! Kenzie was very excited to go out but once we were at a house she wouldn't say "trick-or-treat"....well she would say it, usually when she was walking away and under her breath....don't think many people heard!
Introducing our puppy dog....
And our nephew, Drake the giraffe...


First house....
When she walked her tail would wag....so cute!
We met up with my sister and her 3 puppy dogs and dragon! No, we did not plan the matching puppy costumes! They all looked so cute t/g...wish I had a better picture of the litter! We are missing Sophia in this picture....
Halloween Flashback........
Last year....
Kenzie's 1st Halloween....

Hope everyone had a great Halloween! Now that it's over, I am ready for the holidays to start! I was even playing Christmas music today! Jeff was not a fan! :) How early is too early for Christmas music?!?!

4 comments:

Happy walker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

So cute!!!!Love the puppy costume (save it for Brayden when he gets bigger..heck it would probably fit him now:)

Nataly said...

OMG they are so cute! I'm sorry I could not join =( And I can't believe Makenzie has had 3 Halloweens already! I have been playing christmas music too! LoL It is never to early for Christmas

Justine said...

I love the litter of puppies...so cute! I wait til after Thanksgiving for Christmas music, though I am almost done w/ my shopping already...hehe!