Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Our Week In Pictures....

We painted our pumpkin...

Played with the basket...
And then got "stuck" in it and called for help....hehe
Sat in time out with doggie (Kenzie was actually not in trouble....only doggie was in t/o and I can't remember what the poor pup did!)
Had a Little People birthday party! She did this all by herself....I thought it was too cute! :)
Cuddled in our bed to watch Dora & Diego!
*notice the difference b/t blankets....one is bright pink and the other is well....not so bright! Can you guess which one is the one she brings everywhere?!?!
And lastly, was a princess right up until bedtime....

1 comment:

Emily said...

What a sweetheart! Such a creative little girl she is! Oh and the off-pink blankie makes me nervous...Brayden is such a blankie boy (we call them "softies") I don't know what I'll do when it turns "off-blue"...ewwww!I guess whatever makes them happy:) Miss you all!