Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring!

Like everyone else we are more than ready for Spring! We had some nice days this past week which leads me to believe nice weather is right around the corner! Kenzie was sick this past week....she had a fever of 104.7 for 2 nights....which made me very nervous! It finally went down the 3rd day when we brought her to the doctors. I didn't think they would do anything, thinking that it would have to run its course, but turns out she has a double ear infection! Luckily I don't believe her ears hurt her at all, I think we caught the infection before the pain! She had xrays done to make sure she didn't have pneumonia....she didn't....but she was very good during the xrays! She's pretty much back to normal now...well everything but her attitude! She has been a pretty naughty terrible two lately! She's always sassy to us but lately she has been sooo cranky! We want our sweet girl back! We needed a break from our little sweetheart so we dropped her off at my sister's so Jeff & I could have dinner out! When we got home she was a little nicer....maybe she wanted a break from us too!

* * * *
Last weekend Jeannine, my mom and I took the girls to see farm animals at the mall! They all had so much fun! I didn't take any pictures in the mall but this one proves how much fun they had.....

All asleep except this little guy....who was staring at me while I was taking the pictures!

After the mall Jeannine and I took all 5 kids (all 5 and under) out to Burger King for lunch. Surprisingly it went well....at first. Jeannine had just commented how well lunch was going when within minutes everything fell apart! 4 out of the 5 kids were crying/screaming! At one point Sophia was mad at Jeannine so she told Abbie "cry Abbie cry!". Jeannine made a quick getaway to the car (with her kids) but I was left with Kenzie. She has had many public tantrums but this was far the worst! She screamed, hid in the booth, hid under the booth, went limp and then finally walked out (on her knees). It was horrible....I couldn't even make eye contact with anyone....I just kept my head down and got in the car as fast as possible!

* * * *

On a positive note, one of Kenzie's favorite things to do now is to hide! Some of her hiding places really crack me up....

This morning I came in to get her and she was no where to be found....

And then I thought she was still hiding but quickly found Kenzie under her crazy "cousin It" hair....
Just incase you're not familair with Cousin It....

The other day I was trying to get her ready for a nap and I couldn't find her....
My favorite....I came in my room....I heard some giggles and saw a big poof of hair but had NO idea where Kenzie was...
Just some cute pictures...

Please don't be fooled by this sweet face....she has been such a stinker!!!

3 comments:

Justine said...

I think you jinxed us w/ this post...it's snowing outside as I type!! boo! I'm sorry to hear Kenzie was so sick...glad you guys caught it early though! I love the picture of Kenzie in her crib with the bedhead...hehe, i remember cousin it! The last 3 pics are gorgeous! Che Bella!

Justine said...

Oh and the story about you and your sister and the tantrums in BK cracked me up. I'm sure it was not funny at the time but it reminded me of some of Tatiana's epic tantrums...and you know she had some good ones! I can't honestly say u do look back and laugh after enough time has passed.

The Riggs said...

our girls are getting so big!!!