Monday, March 7, 2011

Seriously?!?!

Go figure, right after I posted about playing outside, getting some fresh air and nicer weather we get hit with a huge snow storm! I had no idea this storm was going to be so big....we got about 20 inches in less than 24 hours!! There was a state of emergency in our county and nearby counties! Crazy...because tomorrow will be sunny and in the 40's! There might be a massive flood when all this snow melts! Kenzie & I played outside while Daddy worked hard shoveling out our car!
And of course we had a little meltdown...
Right now I can't quite remember why she was mad but I know she told me she didn't like anything outside (as she looked around)...
"I no like car, I no like snow, I no like shovel....."
It went on forever!
This picture is right before she fell to the ground.
SO dramatic! (she gets it from her daddy)
Actually now that I think of it...I think she was mad b/c I was taking pictures! hahaha




4 comments:

Justine said...

I know...crazy winter right?!?!?! I'm worried about flooding too. Hopefully not and spring starts right on time with no major weather problems!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nataly said...

OMG I had no idea you guys got that much snow! That is crazy! My friend goes to St. Lawrence University which is practically by Canada! She mentioned snow too but hadn't realized she probably got hit this hard too!

Emily said...

I no like snow either Kenz!