Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jumping Jungle

Today we went to Jumping Jungle for an hour of open bounce! I think I might have been a little bit more excited than Kenzie....we both stepped on the same inflatable and I stepped a little too hard and "popcorned" Kenzie off! Hehe....oops!

I definitely got a workout in today!
This picture is of a little girl who Kenzie made friends with....but I guess Kenzie was going a little too slow and the little girl decided take matters into her own hands and push Kenzie through the tunnel! hahaha....I think Kenzie might have done a little flip/somersault! hehe :)
She was a little too active to get any great pics but she had so much fun we know we'll be going back soon...so maybe I'll get some good pics then! :)

1 comment:

alexandra's mommy said...

Wish we lived closer to join you guys! We have a place like that near me, but I have been afraid to take Alex, more or less cause I cant get in there with her, due to being pregnant. May have to get dad to take her! Glad you guys had fun!