Monday, April 4, 2011

April So Far...

It's April but sure does not feel like it...like everyone else I'm sooo ready for Spring! Today I put away most of Kenzie's Winter clothes to make room for Spring....doesn't quite feel right when it's cold, dark and wet outside!



Tried getting a few cute pictures of the girls together...
this was probably the best one...

I had to laugh at the next two....

Really Abbie?


Seriously Kenzie?

I ended the not so fun photo shoot with a kiss....

I've had about enough of all of Kenzie's indoor toys and indoor pictures...I'm ready for some sunny pictures outside in bright Springy clothes! :)
For anyone still wondering...yes Kenzie is still going through "Big Baby" phase...as I'm typing this right now she is suppose to be napping but calling out "naa naa" instead. I have no idea what naa naa means....maybe a baby way of saying night night? or Mama? Who knows....but luckily for us Big Baby isn't as often these days so it makes it a little more tolerable! In this picture she decided to chew on a block rather than to smile....ahhhh my big overgrown baby!
We did venture out yesterday even though it's still a little chilly! I was happy not to have to put her Winter coat on but still had to have 2 layers underneath her vest! She played with our 7 year old neighbor and had so much fun. She talked about her for the rest of the night!




Can't decide if this picture is cute or scary?!?!





2 comments:

Justine said...

I was just reading this post and Tati said..."Who's that?" I said "It's Makenzie" and she said "whoa, she got bigger" lol...she's right though. I can't believe what a big girl she looks like in these pictures. She is getting the skinnier big girl look of a preschooler. Oh, and she is starting to look a lot more like you. The one pic where she is walking tw the camera...I was like wow it's a pint sized Keeks!

Emily said...

Such a cutie in her pink vest!