Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter 2011

We had another wonderful Easter!

We started the day going through the goodies left by the Easter Bunny....

(looks like a lot more than it actually was!)


Realizing that the Easter Bunny ate the carrots we left for him! :)



Finding eggs!

The Easter Bunny left a little note and some goodies in her room!





After we went to church for a great service!

....luckily we got ready early and were able to take some pictures before the rain started!





Twirling...





After the adult service at church I went downstairs to get Kenzie & was told by her Sunday school teacher that both Kenzie & Abbie were not well behaved!! They were after each other throughout the whole class...and wouldn't stop! It was described as horrible...by their sweet and very patient teacher...so I can't imagine how bad it must have been! From what I got from Kenzie I think it started b/c one of the 2 had a crayon that the other one wanted and then some hitting followed! Ahh....maybe it was the candy breakfast they had?!?!


After we went to my sister's house to have a dinner with my family!
Going through the basket my mom gave her...





Watching Tangled with Sophie

Kid's table...

Brayden...





Our annual Easter Egg Hunt! :) It was lightly raining outside but it didn't stop the kids from having fun!!





Going through the eggs....can you tell by her ringlets that it was raining outside?!?! (her bow looks huge in this pic! haha)

I think she was asking for chocolate in this pic!

After we went through the eggs Kenzie fell asleep on my lap for a short little cat nap while eating dessert...and then not even 10 minutes later Abbie fell asleep on Greg lap! We had some tired little ones!! Sorry for the super long post!!! We had a great day! :)

1 comment:

Justine said...

What a pretty pretty princess! The part about Kenzie and Abbie getting in trouble in school for fighting is hilarious. Not for the teacher I'm sure but I'm cracking up over here! Those crazy cousins!