Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Syracuse

Today my mom, Jeff, Kenzie & I drove upstate to my hometown to visit my grandparents and my brother's family! Although Kenzie was very shy at my grandparents....I think they enjoyed spending time with her since they haven't seen her since Thanksgiving!! I wanted a picture of the 4 generations (I've been wanting one for so long) but forgot! After...we went out to dinner at Eddies....a great place I use to go to all the time growing up! They have the best haddock and banana cream pie! We had a wonderful time out to dinner with my brother, sister-in-law and my adorable nephew Brayden!


After dinner we stopped by the dad's cemetery and I took some pictures of Kenzie....

We then went back to my brother's house for a little bit before heading home....


Merry Christmas Brayden! Yes I know, it's April but between sickness and snow we have not been able to get t/g since Christmas!! (At least it's good practice for Brayden since his 1st birthday is in about a month!) Kenzie as always looooved playing with Uncle Scott

I so wanted a picture of the little ones in their pjs....but it wasn't too easy. Brayden was sleepy....and Kenzie was being a stinker (hard to believe, right?!?! haha)...

This one is very cute of Brayden...
Looks like B is going in for a hug and K is repulsed! haha
Crazy to think that when Kenzie is 8, Brayden will be 6....barely a difference!

We also got to spend some time with Mika!! She's as crazy as ever but such a sweet dog! Kenzie was so excited to see her but scared once she saw how crazy Mika is! I can't blame her....when I use to come home from work Mika use to be so excited she would jump on me, rip my bags out of my hands, rip my ipod earphones out of my ears, rip my jeans, leave scratch marks all over me, etc....but despite her crazy self we miss her! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

It was so nice to see all of you! I can't wait to get together this summer!(Maybe Kenz will talk to me by then:)See you on Easter!

Katherine said...

Kenzie never wants to take pictures with her boy cousins :( But she is still my favorite niece. Love her so much. Can't believe how big Brayden is. See you saturday :)