Saturday, April 23, 2011

Drake's Party!

Last weekend Jeff, Kenzie & I drove down to Jersey for Drake's 1st birthday party!
We had a lot of fun with Jeff's family and enjoyed spending the day with the little birthday boy!! :)




(and since this is my 2nd time doing this same post-last one I wasn't able to publish-so I had to do it all over again...I'm gonna keep this short!)

The adorable little 1 year old! :)


.....and the adorable terrible 2 year old! :) hehe jk Kenzie we love you and all your little sassy attitude! :)



Cousins Gabrielle and Kenzie Pinata!
Cousin Aiden
The next day..... On the way home we had to stop at the mall...and we saw the Easter Bunny! :) She will not sit on his lap but she wanted to give him a high five and to tell him she wants Rapunzel dvd! :)
Here she is waving the stuffed bunny...
On our way home....her new finger puppets kept her entertained for awhile but she was so cranky on the way home! I think a portable DVD player but be in our future! :)

3 comments:

Justine said...

I hate having to blog/ email more than once...I feel for u! LOL. Looks like you guys had a nice visit. I am a big fan of portable DVD players...Tati's recently broke but she's way better on long car rides now. Can u show her movies on ur phone? I know a lot of parents with cooler phones than mine that let there kids watch movies/ play games on their phones.

Anonymous said...

I actually have a portable DVD player if you want it =) I mean it's old and literally portable like you can carry it and stuff. If you want you guys can have it =)But it works!

Emily said...

How fun! What a handsome little man he is!